Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2018. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, July 13, 2018
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of June 29, 2018.
- Consider approval of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2018-0023 to rezone 97 acres on the north side of the 6000 to 6200 blocks of Union Chapel Road from A1/Agricultural to R1/Single Family Residential for a 150-lot single family residential subdivision.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and General Restoration Corporation for repairs to courthouse cupola.
- Consider approval of annual insurance renewals.
- Consider approval of Change Order # 37 for Lafayette Center Rd/CR 900 North, in Allen and Huntington County’s, Project # 1200213; in the Amount of $56,200.00 (Increase).
- Consider approval of Sign Request for Ferguson Rd from Coverdale Rd to Smith Rd to Post 45 MPH Speed Limit.
- Consider approval of Bid Award for Bid Ref # 07-18, HMA Resurfacing Package # 3 to the lowest bidder Brooks Construction Co. Inc. for $582,851.00.
- Consider approval of Sign Requests for the following “Stop” signs: a. Bremer Rd at Bruick Rd – post Stop to complete all way stop; b. Harper Rd at Ryan Rd – post Stop to complete all way stop
- Consider approval of Project Acceptance for Bid Ref # 09-17 for Coldwater Rd Widening from ±3300’ North of Union Chapel Rd to ±500’ North of Pion Rd, Project # 1200316; in the Final Contract Amount of $597,830.79
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of July 13, 2018.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County's ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.