Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2019. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 AM Friday, Janury 18, 2019
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of January 11, 2019.
- Consider approval of payment processing agreement between the Board of Commissioners and CSG Forte payments for ACH, credit and debit card processing on behalf of the Department of Environmental Management.
- Consider approval of two-year excess workers compensation insurance coverage with Midwest Employers Casualty.
- Consideration of amendment to Allen County Code Title 10 (Department of Health) – Article 4.5 (Allen County Private Sewage Disposal).
- Consider approval of Contract between the Board of Commissioners and USI Consultants, Inc. for Preliminary Engineering services for South County Line Rd Bridge # 271 over St Mary’s River, Project # 0200517; in the amount of $207,927.56.
- Consider approval of Change Order # 39 for Lafayette Center Rd/CR 900 North in Allen and Huntington County’s, Project # 1200213; in the amount of $2,101.90 (increase).
- Consider approval of claims for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of January 18, 2019.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County’s ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.