Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2017. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, May 19, 2017
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of May 12, 2017.
- Consider approval of school resource officer agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Northwest Allen County Schools on behalf of the Sheriff's Department.
- Consider approval of appropriation in the Drug Free Communities Fund on behalf of the Drug and Alcohol Consortium.
- Consider approval of bid award #04-17 Rousseau Centre Plaza Deck Waterproofing and Paver Replacement Project to CME Corporation. Bid amount - $2,056,200.00
- Consider approval of Supplemental Agreement # 2 between the Board of Commissioners and USI Consultants, Inc. for additional bridge design for River Rd Bridge # 249 over Hamm Interceptor, Project # 0100516. In the amount of $7,500.00.
- Consider approval of Sign Request for the Speed Limit to be reduced to 35 mph temporarily for the duration of the Gump Rd project.
- Cedar Canyons Rd from Kell Rd to Coldwater Rd
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of May 19, 2017.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.