Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2018. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, May 18, 2018
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of May 11, 2018.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Ascent Analytics for assistance with obtaining accreditation on behalf of Youth Services Center.
- Consideration of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2018-0016 to rezone 4.1 acres at the southwest corner of the intersection of Bass Road and North Thomas Road from R1/Single Family Residential to C3/General Commercial for an 8,000 square foot, multi-tenant retail structure and gas canopy.
- Public hearing regarding transfer by deed to promote an economic development project .113 acres real estate adjacent to Dickie Road, originally purchased for the Dickie Road Project.
- Consider approval of Change Order # 3 for Coldwater Rd Widening from ±3300 feet North of Union Chapel Rd to ± 500 feet North of Pion Rd, Project # 1200316; in the amount of $42,464.50 (increase).
- Consider approval of Change Order # 4 for Liberty Mills Rd/West County Line Rd-CR 900 S, in Allen and Whitley County’s, INDOT Project # 1297238, LPA Project # 05-210; in the amount of $ 3,370.50 (increase).
- Consider approval of Bid Award for Bid Ref # 02-18, for 2018-2019 Winter Season Rock Salt for 9,000 tons more or less to the lowest bidder, Detroit Salt Company.
- Consideration of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2018-0007 to rezone 22.5 acres on the west side of the 7700 to 7900 blocks of Schwartz Road from A1/Agricultural to R3/Multiple Family Residential for a 65-building duplex redevelopment with clubhouse.
- Consider approval of vacation bank on behalf of Superior Court.
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of May 18, 2018.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County's ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.