Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2018. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, September 21, 2018
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of September 14, 2018.
- Consider approval of Amendment No. 3 to the Employee Benefit Plan Retiree Summary Plan Description clarifying Medicare eligibility.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and CCS Medical, Inc for a Diabetic Care Program to be added to active and retiree health plans.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and QHG of Fort Wayne Company, LLC for operation of an Employee Health Clinic.
- Consider approval of Warranty Deed for Ellison Rd Bridge # 228 over McCulloch Drain, Project # 04-070. a. Parcel 4 – Dennis
- Consider approval of amendment no.1 to renewal of lease agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Recovery Health Systems.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and the Fort Wayne-Allen County Airport Authority for the sale of 8 acres of real estate on Coverdale Road.
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of September 21, 2018.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County's ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.