Deadline: 11:59 p.m. April 29, 2019
USPS OFFICIALS ADVISE THAT FIRST CLASS MAIL TURNAROUND IS THREE TO FIVE DAYS
- Have a specific, reasonable expectation of being absent from the county on election day during the entire 12 hours that the polls are open
- Will be confined to their residence, a health care facility, or a hospital due to illness or injury during the entire 12 hours that the polls are open
- Will be caring for an individual confined to a private residence due to illness or injury during the entire 12 hours that the polls are open
- Is a voter with disabilities. NOTE: Those unable to mark the ballot or sign the ballot security envelope must contact the county election board to process their application.
- Is a voter at least 65 years of age.
- Have official election duties outside of their voting precinct.
- Scheduled to work at a regular place of employment during the entire 12 hours that the polls are open.
- Unable to vote at the polls in person due to observance of a religious discipline or religious holiday during the entire 12 hours the polls are open.
- Is a voter eligible to vote under the "fail-safe" procedures in IC 3-10-11 or 3-10-12.Is a member of the military or a public safety officer.
- Is a "serious sex offender" as defined in IC 35-42-4-14(a).
- Is prevented from voting due to the unavailability of transportation to the polls.